Buying Property with a Self Managed Super Fund
Please view the following video to answer some common questions such as;
- Who can buy property in super?
- How much super you need to get started?
- How it operates?
- What the tax incentives are?
- What type of Property you can buy?
- How the strategy compares to your current super fund?
- Who can set this up and look after it for you?
Should you have any questions about what properties are suitable to purchase with your SMSF (Self Managed Super Fund), please contact us today. email@example.com
Setting up a SMSF can take 6 - 8 weeks to set up and we recommend you talk with your Accountant or Financial Planner about starting the process sooner rather than later and before the next financial year.